Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crazy Day!!!

Today was quite a crazy one. Started by leaving the house at 5:20am to get to Reston early so I could beat the traffic and do my 6 mile pace run at the gym there before heading to the customer site in Sterling.

The run went well. I lucked out and found one of the LifeFitness 95T treadmills with the heart rate function working (I had run on two other of these machines that this gym that did not recognize my HR monitor, so I has just assumed that none of them worked...). I started out the run in a warm-up with an 11:25 mile, and then ran the next 4.5 miles at a 9:50 pace. The last half mile I bumped it up for a strong finish. Stats: 6 miles, 58:52, 158 average HR.

Work has been really nuts for me - and this will continue probably for another week or so. After my project hits the current milestone things will get back to "normal" again...I hope!

No comments: