Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Scheduled Rest Day

Total Calorie Intake: 2,252
(Exercise Calories: 690)
Total Net Calories: 1,562


No run today. I will try to go for a short 3 mile easy run tomorrow morning - mainly to get used to running outside again. It's a light day at the office tomorrow, so I should be able to get the run in even if I wake up later than I should! I will also pick up my race packet tomorrow.

I did my push-ups this morning. I'm doing Week 4, second column. I could not muster out 22 on the second set (and still have strength left to do the others), and I couldn't do more than 25 in the last set - I managed 19. All in all, I did 87 push-ups: 18, 18, 16, 16 and 19. Although I couldn't do the totals that the plan calls for, I'm still happy as this is the most I have ever done!

No comments: