Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Push Up Update and Blog "Following"

I did my push up "exhaustion test" on Sunday evening. I did 28 in a row. Not bad, but it puts me back at the Week 3 plan again - this time on column 3. So by the time I'm done with this thing, I'll have done all three columns on Weeks 3 and 4.

Today's sets were 14, 18, 14, 14 and 20. 80 in all. It gets harder pretty quickly, so I hope I can stay with the program!

Also, in an earlier post I mentioned that I added a "Following" gadget to my blog. I started looking into this and found that when you choose to follow a blog, it adds it to a Blogger Dashboard section. I've been using Google Reader to "follow" other's blogs, but I'm not sure what other folks out there are using. I'll keep it up for a week or so and if it looks like people are using the Blogger "follow" function, I'll keep it. Otherwise I'll take it down.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

You're doing great with the 100 PU Challenge! Oy, I flunked that baby hardcore. Heck I couldn't even do one REAL push up :-X

Zia said...

Once again you have inspired me! I think I am going to try the Push Up challenge. It would be good for me and it's something I can do in a hotel rm.

I'll do the Initial Test tonight & let you know how it goes. (I'm assuming column 1 will be my new home)

Mike Fox said...

I'm surprised I have made it this long on the Push Up Challenge. I think there was at one point in college where I did push-ups regularly for a week or two and then stopped - so 6 weeks is a pretty amazing feat for me.

Good luck Z!