Monday, September 14, 2009

My Marathon Gear Has Arrived!!!

The Alzheimer's Association sent some running "uniforms" and other goodies to the members of Team Run To Remember, and I received mine this evening!!!

In the package was a short sleeved tech shirt, a tech singlet, a jacket, running sleeves, a mesh bag that I can use as a race bag (when I don't want to bring my favorite race bag along...) and a DVD copy of the movie Run For Your Life.

I will have a huge grin plastered on my face for the rest of the evening. I even want to go out for a run now (but it will have to wait until tomorrow morning).

I requested a Medium for the three pieces of clothing. The shirt fits great. The jacket is a little on the big side and the singlet is a bit snug. When I had the singlet on, I kinda felt a little like the grape from the Fruit of the Loom commercials, but my wife said I look fine. We'll see how it feels when I wear it for a long run over the next week or two.

No comments: