Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Day The Music Died...

My iPod died this morning :-(

It was old. It had a black and white screen. No pictures. No videos. And now, no juice.

I used to run with the brick. It would be good for about 3 miles and then it would start skipping. I purchased an iPod shuffle a little over a year ago to run with since it is a flash memory player instead of a hard drive player. No skipping!

However, I still used my iPod in the car and at the office.

It's the end of an era. I'll now be jumping into the age of color screens and support for video. Stay tuned...
---------
UPDATE!!!

I was able to resuscitate my iPod this evening! I had tried holding the Menu and Play buttons together a few times today, but I guess I didn't hold them down long enough. I tried one more desperate attempt at doing this and held them for about 10 long seconds. Finally, the Apple appeared and my iPod came back to life!!!

No comments: