Friday, October 3, 2008

...Or Not Back In The Saddle

I'm not sure what has come over me. The past three mornings I have woken up with no motivation or energy to go out and run. I know that I'll feel great once I'm out there, but I can't get myself out of bed.

This morning was the strangest. I had my running gear laid out and ready. I slept through the night. I woke up at 6:15am and I still couldn't get myself out of bed.

I'm hoping that this is just my body trying to catch up on sleep. I didn't get enough sleep last weekend and the beginning of the week was hectic. I'll try to break this pattern and get out for a nice morning run tomorrow morning - the weather report looks precipitation free for the next week so I really need to take advantage of the great running weather!

No comments: