Friday, September 5, 2008

Change of Plans

I guess the nice thing about not following a structured training plan is that I don't feel as guilty missing a run.

I was planning to run Thursday morning, but a late night watching the Republican National Convention (man, Giuliani and Palin had guns blazin' on Wednesday night) and another middle of the night visit from my younger son and my plans were dashed. I was similarly tired this morning so I did not run this morning as well.

To cap it off, Hurricane Hanna is heading our way and is supposed to soak my area tomorrow morning. So, I believe the 11 mile run with my sister will not happen Saturday morning.

Time for Plan B - I'll probably do my Saturday morning long run at the gym on the treadmill (yuck!). It will most likely not be a full 11 miles - but I'll try to make it over an hour. Now I'm really glad I ran 9 miles on Monday (Labor Day) morning!

No comments: