Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Work Blues

I had to work an issue during a Maintenance Window last night for my job.  The problem is that I had already worked a 10 hour day and then had to lead my Israeli Dance group from 7:15pm to 9:45pm.  I made it back to my home office in time to open my conference call bridge at 10:45pm in preparation of the 11pm-3am maintenance window.  I was hoping this would be a quick fix, but there were issues from the start, and we ended up going over and finishing at 3:45am.  Grrrr.  The kicker is that I had to leave the house this morning by 7:45am for a 9:00 customer face-to-face meeting in Columbia, MD.

So I somehow functioned the entire day on 3 hours of sleep.  However, I did not go for a run.

I'm going to hit the sack early and see if I can run tomorrow.

No comments: