Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday. I'm now 38 years old. In only two years I'll be 40 - UGH!

I'm going to try not to dwell on getting older and things like that. My body reminds me of this every day :-)

It should be a nice day, though. My work schedule doesn't seem too hectic. I'm planning to run during my lunch break (although I just got invited to a conference call at 12:30pm - so I either need to take my lunch break early or late...). And tonight I'm holding my fundraiser at The Star Diner - so I'll see lots of friends and celebrate!!

Also, I got a nice surprise this morning. Sherry and the boys gave me an awesome birthday present - a race bag from Mile 22 which sports lots of my race bibs! Check it out:

2 comments:

Meghann said...

Happy birthday Mike! Hope it's a great one.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday. Lots of luck with your fundraiser tonight!

Zia said...

Love the bag!! Sherry did good =)

i might have to get one of those