Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Temptation Averted

Today's Total Calorie Intake: 2100
(Exercise Calories: 400)
Net Calorie Intake: 1750

This evening I was coming home after a performance of the Israeli Dance Troupe that I lead and I was feeling hungry. I remembered that it is Wednesday...which means 2 for 1 sundae day at my neighborhood Carvel. YUMMMMMM.

However, I've been logging my calories - and I knew that I had no room for 640 additional calories (yes, one Carvel caramel sundae has 640 calories!). So instead I opted for a Skinny Cow vanilla and caramel ice cream cone that we have in the freezer - only 150 calories.

Temptation Averted!

Tomorrow is my whirlwind trip to RTP for a training course for work. Flight leaves the airport at 6am. My alarm is set for 4am - and that's going to be cutting it close. Good night everyone!

No comments: