Thursday, March 13, 2008

Non-Scheduled Rest Day

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake:  3085
(Exercise Calories:  1303)
Total Net Calories:  1782

This morning when my alarm went off, I didn't hear it.  I was so dead asleep that the alarm didn't even register.  My wife heard it and woke me up, telling me to turn it off...so I did.

At that point I thought about going out for my scheduled 4 mile run, but shook it off.  Perhaps this is my body telling me I need some rest.

Unfortunately, my work day is packed with meetings - so I doubt I'll find an hour to duck out for a run during the day.  There's a remote chance that I'll go and run after the kids are in bed...we'll see about that.

Otherwise, this is my first "non-scheduled" rest day.  Once in 11 weeks - I guess I can live with that...

No comments: