Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 10 Weigh In

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake: ???

The Week 10 Weigh-In was more of the same.  163.5 again.  7.5 pounds down so far this year.  3.5 to go - but those may not come off until after the Frederick Marathon...we'll see.

This is actually a good thing for two reasons:  (a) I had increased my calories from the "losing weight" level to the "maintenance" level last week and it seems to have worked, and (b) since my in-laws were in this weekend, my eating habits went off track a bit (notice that I don't have a calorie count for Saturday or Sunday...and Friday's was quite high).
------
Today is supposed to be a gorgeous day - high in the 60s and sunny - so I will most likely run at lunchtime today and make tomorrow my rest day.  Hopefully I'll be able to make this work!

No comments: