Friday, February 8, 2008

100 Miles!

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake: 2443
(Exercise Calories: 697)
Total Net Calories: 1746

During yesterday's run I hit 100 miles in my marathon training program! (I started with a 3 mile run on December 31, so that's why my yearly mileage shows 98 miles).

I'm at the end of my 6th week of the plan. It's another "stepback" week, so this week's long run is shorter - only 7 miles (look at me know...ONLY 7 miles!). When I trained for my half-marathons, my training plans were only 6 weeks long and I ran three times a week instead of four. As a result, I should be in better shape now - but I'm not too sure yet. Perhaps I'll try to run a half marathon in a few weeks and see??? I'll have to check the race calendar.

If everything goes to plan I'll hit 200 miles in 4 weeks. 300 miles 3 weeks later. Yes, my mileage is about to ramp up considerably.

No comments: