Friday, February 29, 2008

BEWARE - HIGHLY CAFFEINATED TODAY!!!

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake: 2313
(Exercise Calories: 502)
Total Net Calories: 1811

I normally drink decaf coffee in the morning.

We buy Trader Joe's Italian Roast Decaf coffee beans - and use our Capresso CoffeeTeam-S coffee maker to grind the beans fresh every morning and brew the coffee. Yummmmmm! (BTW, that coffee maker seemed like a splurge two or three years ago, but if you factor in all the $ I have been saving not buying coffee at Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts or 7-11, it has paid for itself many times over)

My mother-in-law just came back from a vacation and brought back some gourmet coffee from Puerto Rico. Caffeinated. I brewed it this morning and it's delicious - however, I feel like I'm going 500 mph this morning at work. Yowsers!

And to think I used to drink this stuff every morning.

So...I'm giving fair warning to anyone who comes in contact with me today: I'm really hyper. I may be jumping to the next subject (or 4 subjects later) before you finish your sentence. It's not you...it's definitely me.

No comments: