Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 5 Weigh In - Another Pound Down!

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake: 2511
(Exercise Calories: 611)
Total Net Calories: 1900

Another pound down! This morning the scale said 164.0 - even after the Super Bowl chow-down! That's seven pounds down since Jan 1! I'm now only four pounds off of my initial goal of 160 pounds (there's most likely a "stretch goal" in there once I hit 160 in a few weeks).

Talking about the chow-down last night, I did eat a significant amount of calories - over 1400! - however, if I wasn't as careful I would have consumed way more. I only ate one piece of lasagna and did not have any cake or dessert; I had some chips and kettle corn but did not eat too many of these and alternated with carrot sticks and broccoli. My two weaknesses were beer (three bottles - 2 of Sam Adams Light and 1 of Saranac Black and Tan which was YUMMY!) and a spinach and artichoke pastry appetizer which I had way too many of.

No comments: