Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Champions For Life

Today's Total Calorie Intake:  2064
(Exercise Calories:  421)
Total Net Calories: 1643

I received a letter from the American Red Cross - Greater Chesapeake & Potomac region - that I have earned membership into their Champions For Life program since I donated blood 4 times last year.  I get priority appointments and usually get to go to the front of the line when I go to give blood.  Not such a bad thing as I have been going to give blood by taking an extended lunch break - now it will be a little less extended.

I'm coming up on being eligible to give blood again in a few weeks, however, since it has impacted my running performance earlier on in my training, I'm going to postpone giving blood again until after the marathon.  I still should be able to get 4 blood donations in this year though...

No comments: