Sunday, February 10, 2008

Perhaps Another Race To Run???

Today's Total Calorie Intake:  2138
(Exercise Calories:  664)
Total Net Calories:  1474

A few days ago, I blogged that I perhaps should look into a race to run in the next few weeks in order to judge how my training is going (vs. my performance in previous races).  The issue is that most races are on the weekend and my weekend runs are long runs...so the race would either need to be a 10 miler or half marathon...or I'd have to run the race and then run extra miles to get up to what I should be running on that day.

I checked the local running calendars and found that Annapolis has a Marathon/Half Marathon on March 2.  I have until February 25 to sign up...I'll see what the weather is supposed to look like on the final day to sign up and keep my fingers crossed :-)

Funny I mention weather - tonight's low temperature will be 11 degrees and gusty winds.  Guess where I'll be running my 3 miles tomorrow morning (hint...it won't be outside!).

No comments: