Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cold and Drizzle - Yuck!

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake:  1554

This morning's run was in cold and drizzly conditions.  Not my favorite time to run :-(  Luckily, it was 36 degrees - not too cold - and not raining hard which would have been a lot worse.  You have to look at the bright side, right?

I did a pseudo-hill workout.  It was an out-and-back course where it was net down hill out and net uphill on the return.  There was an elevation climb of about 100 ft during the last 3/4 of a mile.  I did my best to "conquer the hills" and then do recovery jogs on the downhill and flat portions of the route.

This morning's music collection was The Beatles White Album.  Unfortunately, I can't link to iTunes as The Beatles are not in iTunes...yet.  I used to listen to this album a lot in High School and many of the songs brought back fond memories.

No comments: