Thursday, January 17, 2008

Intervals Again

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake:  1877
(Exercise Calories:  400)
Total Net Calories:  1477

This morning was a 4 mile speedwork workout.  I did Yasso 800s again - this time 4 of them instead of 3.  I went a bit slower this week than last week since my body still hasn't fully recovered from the blood donation on Monday...my 800 splits were 4:28, 39, 39, 35.

I'm now starting to recognize complete strangers at the gym - heaven help me!

Last night, I was thinking about a particular CD which was not in my iTunes (and therefore I have not listed to in a while since I listen to most of my music on my iPod now).  When I went to get it and rip it into iTunes, I saw the Indigo Girls "Swamp Ophelia" which also never made it into my iTunes somehow.  I love the harmonies on this album!  It was great to listen to it this morning.

No comments: