Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crisp, Clear and COLD!

Yesterday's Total Calorie Intake: 2187
(Exercise Calories: 673)
Total Net Calories:  1514

This morning was a 3-mile easy run...I decided to run outside in the neighborhood instead of at the gym. It was a clear, crisp morning - the moon and stars were so bright when I stepped out of the house at 5:50am. But it was cold...the NOAA site said 22 degrees (and 15 degree wind chill - yuck!). Luckily, I was wearing my new Mizuno shirt underneath my windbreaker which kept me warm.

I ended up running well - another sub-11min/mile easy run (10:52/mile) with my average heart rate at 150 bpm.

I was still in a Rolling Stones mood after yesterday's run, so I listened to "Let It Bleed" this morning. At the tail end of my run, the last track "You Can't Always Get What You Want" started...I really wanted to listen to this song, so I walked around the block an extra time for a cool down :-)

No comments: